Sunday, January 30, 2005

Finally, an update on the layout. I got bored with the black background...doesn't suit my current mood of being happy :)



Today started out very good. Went out shopping with sis, brother-in-law and nephew. Only after lunch, my day turned bad. I sprained my leg while walking down the stairs. Right now, there's a pack of ice on my swollen ankle. I'm so clumsy... Nicki is coming over [instead of me going to her place]. Another sleepover; she wanted to go clubbing but my feet got in the way. I wasn't in the mood of dancing anyway.



For some reason, I am awake at odd hours at nights thinking of stuffs [Evonne, this is your influence on me]. Stuff that sometimes make me; a very unhappy person. The moment that happens; I suddenly will have the urge of calling someone. Em or Tim..but I can't afford calling overseas anymore [bank balance left only RM250]. Shah has been my night companion; coz he's always calls around 3am or so. Why, coz he needs someone to help him brainstorm. Me being a very kind ex-girlfriend would always help out even though; I will end up sleeping over the phone. [mygod, this ankle is killing me] Smsing Mark while blogging right now.



Listening to a cd I found in one of my boxes [I can't believe I still keep stuff in boxes; to lazy to unpack]. Suprisingly, it's the cd that Michael gave me for Valentine's Day during the first year we were together. My favourite song is playing [no one knows about it except him]. Ahhh...the memories flooding into my mind. Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I called up Uncle earlier to ask if he intends on celebrating it. The answer was no and yes. No coz mummy's death. Yes coz the house is being sold after CNY. Most probably I'll stay over there during CNY to keep him conpany. Slightly happy that Uncle is moving on with his life. Must be a huge sadness upon him for losing a wife and a son [Michael] so soon in life.



On a happier note, Nicki is here. I seriously need a massage; my back and neck is killing me. I hate getting periods...damn those menstrual cycles!!

No comments: