Monday, April 24, 2006

Sunday, 24 April 2006. Graduation day. Woke up feeling excited..strangely nervous!

While taking a shower that very morning, it finally came to me that my educational phase of my life is sort-of-over [I believe learning is a "tru-out-ur-life" progress though]. Around 11am, I was already at the Shangri-la Hotel with the folks.
Waited for Evonne to arrive so that we could put on our robes. Imagine around 7 girls in the loo trying to put on make-up, get robed and so forth...yeah there were alot of them! Never seen so many people dressed in formal clothes in my life before!

Took photos like mad; had to leeched on friends' cameras since mine was with my daddy. So friends, please e-mail me the photos [if possible]. Left friends to have lunch with the folks. Around 2 something, the ceremony finally started.

Stuffing myself!
The overall ceremony was dull but I just hanged in there; out of respect. Took photos again; this time with the whole family together. Bro and sis came for support; thanks! Sis got me flowers *blush* Thanks to Lee, Em and Tim for sending me flowers; even though you all are in other countries..I hate to say this but the flowers arrived 3 days prior to the Big Day. Thanks anyway.
Thanks for all the gifts I've gotten. Remind me never to ask for anymore bags!! I have a few new ones already. Off to take more silly photos of myself and Aqif.

Finally!!!!!!!!

No comments: