Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday is finally here. Confirmed I'm not working this weekend. Making Shari a very happy girl. Planning to chill out at home on Saturday and hang out at Plaza Damas area on Sunday with Yanti and Aizura. Cousin's shop is there (the flea market) so planning to buy some stuff from her shop..or maybe, I should save up for the phone. We'll see how things goes *winks*

The card came this week; doing my best not to use it. Dad got it for me; for god-knows-why. He just said "Make sure you pay before the bank charges interest" I was like OK! I was planning NOT to own any cards but dad said its best to have one in an event of emergency. Hopefully, my will power is strong enough.

BB's house got broken into on Monday. They took his wallet, phone and so on. He didn't mesmerize my number so he just e-mailed me to tell me about the break-in. He said sorry for not calling and whatever. I didn't even notice that he DIDN'T call. Signs of me not being INTO him. Maybe I should tell him......

No comments: