Sunday, September 17, 2006

I took 2 days off from work on Thursday and Friday…just to relax and get some work done at home. Yup…I think I’m turning into a workaholic. Lots of stuff to do before November issue deadline; this month. Since at work, I have to plan everything 2 months ahead..I find myself planning my life 2 months ahead. My monthly budget, my holidays and hmmm, so for that’s all I’ve planned.

Fasting month is coming soon. I’ve yet to replace the days I’ve broke fast last year…mental note to self: make replace soon!

In my mind right now..its just work, work work. I need to get promo pages done, and then get client’s approval to run it in the mag and so on. Sigh, I’ve yet to buy my baju raya..planning to get a baju kebaya. I even have a budget for that…

Never thought I’ll be so careful with money.

No comments: