Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hmm, I'm tired. Just plain tired. No idea why; my body is in need of rest. I feel like rebooting myself. It's not because of work or anything. I just feel this way. Lack of sleep..I want just want to be in bed and sleep.

Lots of things happened since the last blog entry. The Sunway Lagoon day, went to the zoo twice without actually going in (we only made it to the gates...twice happened), having our first major argument, his brother's accident.....Aqif being his cheeky self. He managed to catch me off guard yesterday..he asked me something that was rather private. And he asked me in front of my family. It made me blushed as it is about K and me..the future plans. Hmm, cheeky little nephew!

Opps, gotta go. Lots of work to do. Plus boss is here.

1 comment:

Fieran said...

Yes, kids say the "darnest" things :) Glad things are going well for you. Good luck and friends always,
K.