Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Recently met up with Evonne and Fiona. K joined in for fun; actually I made him. Over tea/coffee, we updated each other regarding work, life and my up-coming engagement. I managed to freak the girls out because back in uni days, I swore that I’ll probably end up an old grumpy woman since I was confident that no one can make me happy but myself. K proved this wrong.

They were quite worried about the relationship and all. Girls, I’m not getting engaged due to pregnancy! It just feels right; with the right guy. No matter how we fight, we always resolve things quickly. To think that I was so confident about being forever single. Silly me; proves that I sometimes take things too seriously. I’m happy! So, things turned out GREAT for me.

Work has been fairly good. Will be heading down to JB next month. A week or so there for work. Should be interesting. A week without him will be a challenge. Thankfully my new phone can video call!

No comments: