Friday, February 25, 2005

Just came home from dinner at L's house; that boy can really fatten me up with his mum's pandan chicken, mutton curry and those yummy dessert. His sister is a complete blur case; I have never met a 25 year old lady who can't even cook an egg. That lady will be a total disappointment to her future husband since her idea of Saturday Night Fun is sleeping early after watching evening news; how sad.....

Well, I'm so happy today. I finally altered my jeans; thanks to my darling Beng. Pretty hectic day I had; rushed to college to register my Year 3 subjects. Yes, yours truly passed all her Year 2 exams which really made my week great. I'm officially a final year student; yahoooo. After registering my subjects, bumped into Anu; only to say hello. Took the LRT to Chan Sow Lin Station. Beng was kind enough to drive me and Fiona to Pertama Complex. Fiona wanted to alter 4 of her pants but doesn't know where to go for such service so I asked her to tag along.

We arrived there around 11.30am. The guy told us that our pants will only be ready after 2pm. So we had to hang around the place for almost 3 hours. Headed back to Sogo for breakfast/lunch. Only now, I noticed that Sogo is quite a big place. We ate at Delifrance; something that I haven't done for a long time. Too bad, there were no cinemas around the place cos Beng and me want to watch that new Malay movie, Sepet. I heard its quite good; my sister thinks that story is really close to my previous situation [Sis, how I hate you for saying that]. So, Beng suggested that we go out for the movie next Wednesday which I'm totally in for. Can't wait for those yummy caramel pop-corns.

The pants was ready only around 3. I bought myself a bag of Famous Amos cookies [no nuts, please] while Fiona happily bought the Stairways to Heaven soundtrack [that girl is a freak when it comes to soap operas]. We drop her off at CSL station while Beng drop me off at college since L and his sister were around the area. I met up with the sister at their car; L told us to drive back to his place first since he had to entertain clients. To my despair, the sister couldn't drive so I had to drive his car [I'm in love with Rexton]. Back at his place, I couldn't resist trying on my newly altered jeans which fit my legs/butt like a glove *cheeky smile*

So, this week is a very productive and happy week for dear old Shari......

No comments: