Sunday, February 13, 2005

On Saturday, God must be playing a trick on me

I've been trying to meet up with Kavin for days. But things just got in the way. Weddings, Daniel moving in and Kim/Beng busy with CNY. Finally, able to meet up with her on Saturday. I smsed her the details on Thursday and Friday. We were trying to get Kim and Beng to join as well but too bad, they were busy. Miscommunication happened on Friday night between Kavin and me. I told her that Beng couldn't make it and she told me that Kim is outstation. So, me being dumb didn't confirm with her whether Saturday's meet-up is on or not. I assumed it was and so I was waiting for her at One Utama at around 11.30 am; the movie "Shall we dance" was at 12.10.

It was a sneak preview since the movie opens in Malaysia on the 17th Feb. I was so happy when I got the tickets booked. Just my luck that day....Kavin was still asleep around that time. Lucky, she finally switched on her phone and got my sms. Yes, she made it just in time. The movie is quite good; I recommend it to anyone. It wasn't much about love but more about finding something that keeps oneself happy and being happy with oneself is was matters. I truly love the meaning that the movie offers. I must say Richard Gere looks good in the movie..told mum about it. She said it must be my current attraction to older men....I guess she's right but only to older "handsome" and "being-rich-wouldn't-hurt" men....

No comments: