Friday, July 22, 2005

I finally got my pay..yahooo...

Woke up around 8am [mum had to wake me up]. Headed to One Utama around 9.45. Got there around 10.30; waited for Beng and Evonne to pick me up. Was suppose to be at Sean's office around 12 but we were early [my fault]. Sean hadn't even got our money ready yet so he asked us to give him a lift to the bank [Patrick came along]. After doing the banking thing, drove back to Damansara Kim to drop Patrick and Sean back in the office. Evonne wanted to go home after that but we decided to have lunch first while persuading her to join me and Beng for the movie.

We headed for McDonald's at Bandar Utama. It was the only place we could think of coz after lunch, Beng needed to drop off Evonne at the nearest LRT station. After ordering the yummy food [I was damn hungry], we sat at a booth. I had a clear view of the whole place even the entrance. Anyway, we were all goofing around and busy talking while someone caught my eye. The person was entering the place with a lady. At first, I thought it was Viknes [yes, I really need to wear my glasses all the time]. I made no biggie out of it and continued talking. Then, I glanced another time..it was my ex, Yoges. Took me by surprise..Evonne started to giggle at my situation. I almost choked on my Cola.

We continued to finished our meal. I wanted to walk over to his table to say hi to him and his gf. But I was just too darn lazy. After lunch and that whole situation, we headed to One Utama. Managed to convinced Evonne to hang out with us. Wanted to watch Fantastic Four but opted for The Island instead. The movie was cool; it made me think about some stuff. Oh yeah, for my birthday, I'm having a small gathering with friends. Waiting for Mark to get back from his holiday so that we can have another celebration! I seriously miss him..no idea why...hmmm......?

Lesson of the day: Always wear glasses; at all times.
Sms of the day: From J: "...hoping to piss em off with my presence enough to get retrenched" when I asked him if he's still working at our old office.

No comments: