Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm being too lazy nowadays. Might need to get another job soon. But even that, I'm too lazy to find. Anyway, alot of things has happened since I've last blogged. Tim is still around but I haven't seen him since Sunday coz I'm sick [flu]. My birthday is next week; need to plan some sort of celebration or whatever. It all depends if I'm getting my pay or not.

My outing with Beng the other day was nice. Watched a movie, had lunch, went shoe-shopping. I finally found a pair of heels that I really liked. Thanks to Beng's great taste. I wanted to get a beg too but I'm trying to save up money plus I'm currently broke. I even used up my allowance in 5 days; I have no idea what I used the money for. I really need to see the dentist; its been like a year or so since my teeth has been checked. Today is J's birthday. I wished him through sms; he's ok with me now. I'm so happy that we could be friends after all that he-stalking-me ordeal. I wished him all the best and hope that he gets a girlfriend soon which he denies he will coz he plans to be single; [yeah right!!??!!]

Ok, I'm off to bed. Beginning to feel sleepy. Nite.

No comments: