Monday, August 8, 2005

Right now, I'm feeling so restless. Tim will be leaving for London tomorrow morning; I'm not sending him off coz I'm sick. I've been very tempermental lately too;don't think its PMS coz I just had my monthly visit. Suppose to go out with someone today but he only called me this morning to confirm. Too bad, I had to send Sameir back to his mum's place. I told that I'll go out with him this Friday if nothing else comes up.

Went out with Evonne on Friday. First, to get my exam results. I didn't do that good..could have done better as dad would say. After that, we went to Midvalley to see a movie [Seven Swords]. The movie was ok...too violent for my liking. It was too cold in the cinema that some people actually left; even though the movie was still going on. I actually started to shiver..should have wore the long-sleeve blouse instead. Anyway, I left after the movie was over. Evonne met up with her friends.

Mark wouldn't tell me what he got me. Sigh, I tried guessing but he still keeping it a secret! I hate surprises..especially ones that I can't know! Well, I'm off for a nap.

No comments: