Saturday, October 29, 2005

Few more days to Raya. Which means I got almost a week to finsh up my second assignment, a week to get my dress and 2 more weeks for Prom. Can't wait to blow off some steam. Suppose to be out today with friends but I decided to get my priorities right this tiime. I managed to clean my room; just in case relatives wanna sleep for Raya.

I managed to do my laundry and surprisingly, cooked for my family. Nothing special though, just pasta. For a Malay, I have no clue how to cook anything Malay-ness [I know there's no word like that]. Mum tries to teach me but seriously, I don't see myself cooking anytime soon. Currently, I'm a Kitchen Snob. LOL

Tomorrow, around 8.30am I'm going shopping. Well, actually my sis and mum are..I'm just tagging along, just in case I see anything I like. Tomorrow, I'm also going to the airport coz Brian and his son will be in KL for a visit. Can't wait to see them. I better get my eyes back on the assignment; I really hate Marketing class....just the lecturer actually! My Raya is ruined because of the assignment. Damn it!

No comments: