Monday, July 3, 2006

Finally free to blog. Been doing work since morning. Time to take a break; plus lunch is just around the corner. Will be very busy this week; lots of events going on. This saturday, going out with work mates to Sunway Lagoon. Can't wait to see what silly things they'll do.

This month, my spending urges has been mediocre; bought a jacket from MNG last weekend. Might get new specs soon; eyeing on the ones I saw at KLCC. Tim will lecture me if I even mention the brand of the specs here coz its kind of expensive but I really liked it *me saying that with a whining voice*

Tim is back from Australia for a family gathering. I dropped him off at the LRT statioon this morning. He was complaining how it took me an hour to get ready for work. Hello, I need to shower, get dress and put on makeup so technically, thats an hour well-spent ok!

Friends, I'm so sorry for being too busy to spend some time. Enough said.

No comments: