Friday, July 7, 2006

Yesterday, I was pretty busy. Readers calling in for reservations; sorting out mail; work-related stuff. Had lunch with GM yesterday; it was a group lunch. Ladies from my department including myself "had" to go. Nothing much to talked about except for the annual event coming up end of this year. I'll be going around Malaysia around that time; so expect me to go missing soon *winks*

Later in the evening, event at Lot Ten. It was ok except certain things wasn't as what the readers and we "as in we; in my department" expected it to be. Too bad; I can't b*tch about it since anyone can read a blog and i don't want to get in trouble at work. Evonne was there with Simon; happy that I finally met her after so long *grins*

As the private shopping event went on; I and the girls bought ourselves some stuff. I got a pink halter dress; which was a DAMN bargain. Only thing is now its made of sheer material and I'll probably have to go braless. Right now, Lee would probably laugh, Tim would curse and Em would want to borrow the dress! Am I right; people? Pls comment if so *winks*

Right now, nursing a stomachache; ate too many food last night. Damn you pastries!

No comments: