Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Finally no more assignments to do. Exams are coming soon..in two weeks time.

Tomorrow is Fiona's birthday. Planning to take her out for lunch; since I'm really bad at picking out gifts for people. Speaking of gifts, I'm also planning to get gifts for friends whom had helped me out with my final year project. Friends, you know who you are. I'm not that rich to buy expensive stuffs but it's the meaning behind the gifts that counts :)

I've noticed that some of my girlfriends are depressed lately. No idea how to cheer them up. I guess this Friday's outing should cheer them up. No boys allowed; which is good since it's been awhile since we all hang out with one another. I still need to meet up with Kavin and Mark. Both of whom I haven't seen in ages!! Miss both of you guys!

Tim is planning to come back to KL for New Year's while Em is coming back in a few days. Can't wait for both of them to be back; smiles. Aqif is right now annoying me with his cheeky face. I better go before he destroys my books.

No comments: