Friday, December 30, 2005

I finally got a job interview; not very confident about it but I'll just try my luck. It would be cool to work overseas. Wish me luck, people!

2005 has been amazing. I'm finally thinking like an adult; no more sudden drama. I've made a number of new friends; who actually keeps in touch with me. I didn't get into any bad relationships or invoke any weirdness from anyone. I've learnt to let some issues go and I now know better that better things will be coming my way; sooner or later. I'm finally graduating; no more classes or heavy textbooks. I'm having a better relationship with the folks; no more misunderstanding from both sides. I rekindled old friendships; which I'm very grateful for. Overall, 2005 was a very very good year for me. Hopefully, the years ahead would be better.

Goals for 2006
  1. Get myself employed
  2. Help more around the house
  3. Maintain the friendships
  4. Never feel lonely; even when I'm alone

No comments: