Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I can't wait to graduate so that I don't have to read books just to get a degree! Surprisingly, I find Marketing quite boring; I rather read about Japan's economy, and so on.

I barely can hear myself think [actually, I barely hear the sounds from the TV] coz the contractors are here to get a roof over the car porch. No idea how bloody expensive it is to do so. But I guess it's worth the money since if it rains, the porch won't get wet and Aqif can play without getting a sunburn. The construction will go on till Friday. By that time, I'll probably be in Penang. Accompanying the folks and Aqif to mum's hometown to settle some land issues and to pick up granny who plans to stay in KL for awhile. I'm just happy that the other contractors [the ones who will be renovating the living room and the kitchen] will only be here after exams are over. Yeah, my dad is going through a phase when he just wants to change everything about the house; even though the house is just two-years-old and we had it renovated before we moved in.

I kind of miss attending classes; since that's the only time I get to see the girls...yeah, the noise from the construction is making me go insane!

No comments: