Tuesday, January 29, 2008

honestly?

*Honestly, where u at? At work; on my lunch break.

* Honestly, what's on your mind? I’m so tired!

* Honestly, who are you chatting online with?: Aizura

* Honestly, what is it that you REALLY should be doing right now? Nothing much; just need to design a banner

* Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today? YES!

* Honestly, are you a good friend? I try to be

* Honestly, do you really think going to school is all that important? Yes but you learn more once you’re out of it.

* Honestly, what are your dreams about mostly? Being happy. With him & family.

* Are you HONESTLY single? No, I’m signed, almost sealed..and will be delivered

* Honestly, what are you so happy about right now? That I’m getting engaged soon and my probation period at work is ending!

* Honestly, what are you so sad about right now? Thinking of the past

* Honestly, how old are you now? 24 y/o soon

* Honestly, who are you missing? My sayang and my little ones at home *niece/nephews*

* Honestly, have you ever stole something? Don’t think so

* Honestly, what song are you listening to right now? Some English song

* Honestly, who do you want to meet at this very moment? My sayang

* Honestly, where do you like to be kissed? My sayang knows.

* Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Some girl. Sayang knows who.

* Honestly, who do you wanna hug right now? My sayang and the little ones

* Honestly, are you bored? Kind of

* Honestly, who do you wanna slap right now? That same girl.

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

woa, got crazy girl stalking you and your fiance is it? sounds freaky. jgnlah marah tau, or else, she'll be syiok.

Shari said...

i know i know; but some of the words that she said to me is so bloody stupid. i felt like laughing most of the time