Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I’m having such a bad day at work today and it’s not because of work! I’m having stomach cramps; my period is only next week *I think*

My back is also killing me; feel like crying due to the pain.

[Today’s actual entry]
The above was supposed to be yesterday’s entry. Yesterday, after work..met up with K. In separate cars, both of us drove to my home. Had him over for dinner. It’s been awhile since he’s been at my place. I kind of took serious offence when I found out about him spending more time with that _________’s family rather than mine. It should be *by now* a closed issue but sometimes, it’ll just pop in my mind. Certain issues will just stick in my head and never go away.

Enough of that nonsense. Work today is hectic. Currently on a break. No calls, no emails and no one to bug me. The only thing I need right now is caffeine. I have a sudden craving for it. Damn you, PMS! Craving also for Dominos...yumyum

Oh yeah, tomorrow is a holiday. Yippee….alas, dad has commissioned me to help him rearrange the furniture around the house. Apparently the rearranging of furniture is due to my awaiting engagement day. EKKKKKKKKKKK…can’t wait!

*does her silly dance*

Hehe, hyper me. To a certain tiger (u-know-who), luv you!

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wow, rearranging already? so early. haha.

and how i wish it's a holiday for me. :(

Shari said...

yup, its also for my niece..she's learning how to crawl so trying to make the house child-friendly.