Friday, January 25, 2008

How old are you?
I’m 24 this year

Does love mean never having to say you're sorry?
No, people make mistakes.

Is it better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all?
Yes. We need someone eventually

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?

Attraction; the spark. I usually make judgements on people when I first meet them. It changes after I get to know them better.

Can you tell the difference between infatuation and love?
Depends, I usually know when I have someone special.

Does physical appearance matter when you're in love?
No, but I guess everyone would pick the one who looks the best out of the crowd.

Do you believe opposites attract?
Yes.

Do you have to "work" to stay in love?
Yes, it takes both sides to make it work

If you're in love is it possible to still be attracted to someone else?
In my case, NO. A cute guy is a guy cute..nothing else. Only one guy for me.

Are you currently in love?
Yes

How do you know that you are in love with someone?
When I can stand his “everything”..even though I bitched about it..I’ll still stand by him

Is it possible to "cheat" and still be in love with the person you cheated on?

This question is similar to what I’ve been though. No, I wasn’t the one who cheated.

If your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife ever cheated on you, would you leave him/her?
I thought I would but I looked pass that BIG MISTAKE and trying to move on.

Explain your reason for the above answer
We all have our moments of doing stupid. It depends how long one is being stupid though.

1 comment:

Shasha said...

i know exactly what you have been through.i've read older posts of yours thinking that i'm reading my own life right before my eyes.there's a saying that is to forgive is to forget.i can forgive but the forgeting part is the hardest of all.i admire ur strength and how you seem to cope so well.so kudos to you shari and many million others like us.=)