Saturday, November 19, 2005

Feeling exhausted after whole night of typing the marketing assignment. I can't complain though, coz its a group assignment so I'm only doing 2 parts of the assignment. My luck is bad coz I had to do the financial part of it...those who know me well enough would laugh at the sight of me calculating budgets and all. YES, I have a deep hatred for numbers!

Anyway, my right eye is getting better. No idea why its swollen though. Fi and Von thinks I'm peeping someone. "Peeping Shari" All I have to do now is write me thesis, meet up with friends and improve my financial status. I'm so broke...so I find it hard to go out since I have no $$ to spend. Speaking of going out, I have to get ready now. Going to Aunt's house [in Kajang], having lunch at her place. Can't wait to meet up with cousins...plus their kids. Can't believe I have so many nieces and nephews now. Feeling old.

No comments: