Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another hectic week. Thank god, I'm not working this weekend! Looking forward to meet up with Evonne this Saturday.

Why a hectic week? Well, one of the co-workers broke her back while climbing up a tree to pick fruits. Don't ask me why she did that; I'm clueless myself as why a 27 year-old lady would climb up a tree on her own. So, her workload has been delegated to the whole marketing department (that's my department). I get to do the promo pages for a certain Malay magazine while still doing my own work. So, I foresee that I'll be working late nights soon enough. Signs of stress are already here; I woke up late for work today while nursing a bad case of backache.

Later, need to head over to Sunway area to pick up goodie bags from the client. Which reminds me that I need to stop by at Pyramid to get shopping vouchers that is needed for the event. At leats I get to get out of the office for awhile. Luckily my own work is done.

Oh yeah, finally got my sunglasses.

No comments: