Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This post will be my last public post. I will make this blog private by next week.

I will only let a few people read it from now on. Why the sudden change in policy? Well, it’s all because my blog has become a way for other people to tell stuff about me and my special one. You know who you are; I don’t appreciate you being two-faced in front of me.

For someone who projects herself as holier-than-others, you are a hypocrite.

My advice is stop spreading lies/rumors/idiotic stories about others when you yourself hate it. Just because things don’t go your way; doesn’t mean I’m the bad person. Everyone has a right to make choices; just your dumb luck that you made wrong ones.

For the other silent readers, thank you for your time.

For my friends, just e-mail me if you want to continue reading my PRIVATE thoughts. I’ll be more than happy to share it with you.

I started this blog as a way to release my stress. I’m better with written words than spoken ones. So, I will not stop blogging…no matter what.

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i'd like an invite once it's locked! can i? =)

Shari said...

of course!

tIcKLeMe said...

haha, thank you in advance! :D