Friday, May 2, 2008

Got this from Nanie’s Friendster Bulletin Board

Are you in a complicated love situation?
++ NO

Do you hate more than 3 people?
++ Hmmm, at the moment…NO

The last thing you drank?
++ Iced Milo

How many pairs of shoes/sandals do you own?
++ Not many

Favorite genre of music?
++ anything; depending on my mood

Do you like beer?
++ No

Is anyone in love with you?
++ I hope so.

Pepsi or sprite?
++ Coke; K made me an addict to it.

Are you too forgiving?
++ I forgive some people but I don’t forget

Do you like flowers?
++ Not really, no longer special

What did you do last night?
++ hehehe, him. Kidding *winks*

Nick names?
++ sayang, ijan, izan, sha, shari..the list goes on

If you had a super power, what would it be?
++ The ability to know the truth from the lies

Are you thinking about somebody right now?
++ Yes. A few people actually

Ever called somebody Boo?
++ Yes. Back then

Are you happy with your life right now?
++ It could be better

Do you like your eyes?
++ Yes. I know my sayang will laugh at this question. *private joke*

Does anyone like you?
++ I hope so

Last thing you read?
++ Student’s profile report

Are you afraid of the dark?
++ Sometimes

Can you cook?
++ Yes, if I need to

Relationship or one night stands?
++ Right now, looking towards marriage. One that lasts, thank you.

When was the last time you said "i love you"?
++ Quite often, can’t remember.

2 comments:

Nanie M. Ali said...

looking towards marriage?
i can't wait to see you sitting on the pelamin too :)

Shari said...

mine's gonna be mini pelamin hehehe....