Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grateful and more....

I’ve been meaning to blog but work and tiredness got in the way.

It’s amazing how a week passes you by so quickly nowadays. Tomorrow is another Friday. This Saturday is my lepak day with Zura. She’s been listening to my whines and joys for so long now; one of my best friends. Love you to bits babe!
Planning to catch a movie and then lunch. We need serious bonding/gossiping time. Yes, I know that I chat with her almost everyday on YM but it’s different plus the girl is getting hitched soon.

The time when I was engaged, she was complaining that she has no one. Now I’m single and she’s engaged, so now it’s my turn to bitch ok!

Sunday is supposed to be for family only. So I doubt I’ll be going out. Actually it’s the day for me to sleep in, have tons of food and disturb the little ones at home.

Other than work, everything is back in order except some smses/calles from him. Thank you Allah for not making my heart skipped a beat when I “see” his name on my cellphone screen and when I hear his voice on the phone. I’m finally moving on. Thank you for bringing friends into my life and blessing me with a wonderful family. Lastly, thank you for bringing “options” to me; I don’t know what or who is best for me but knowing that I’m not crying inside and outside anymore is something I’m grateful for. Amin

Oh yes, I saw that VonVon has been on the Skytrex. Something I should do too….hmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sha I do! I sell cookies but do not have the courage to put up in my blog for fear tak terbuat. But if you are interested here's the list

Golden Crunch. Butter cookies 50 pcs for 17rgt.

Chokachip - Chocolate chip cookies 18rgt for 50pcs or more, I put in sepenuh2nya till the top.

Bittersweet - Double chocolate chip cookies. dark and chocolatey. 19rgt.

I have a few more but I doubt I would have enough time making those.
Thanks