Saturday, March 12, 2005

Blogging from Daniel's place.

I woke up around 8.15am today. Was slightly moody due to last night's talk with Shah. That guy really is annoying at times; his current problem is with his dad. I'm too annoyed to blog about him.

Anyway, I had my usual cup of nescafe and started to read newpapers when my brother came. He was frantically showing off his new phone to me. He bought this. I was impressed with the phone and started to imagine myself getting a new phone. But alas, I promise myself that I'll save up for my trip instead. Took my shower around 10am. Was shampooing my hair when Mark called to ask something. Yup, I'm met up with him today.

Left home around 11am to head over to KLCC. It was nice to see Mark again. Probably coz I'm quite comfortable being around him; like I am with Daniel and Beng/the girls. Had lunch at Dome coz it was still early [the movie was at 2.10]. I had my usual chicken and mushroom pie while Mark had a sandwich [which tasted more to satay though]. Had our usual conversation. I wanted to get Adrian's gift but the bloody Maybank ATM was out-of-service. It seems it was nationwide. So, I'll just have to get it tomorrow. Did some window-shopping; Mark showed me what he wanted for his birthday. Thank god, coz I hate buying gifts for birthdays.

The movie we watched was "Sepet". While watching it, alot of memories [good ones] about my involvement in an inter-racial relationship starting to surface. I could see myself in the leading actress. By the end of the movie, I shed a few tears. It was the first time that I was proud of a Malaysian movie. It really shown how race shouldn't get in the way of being friends and how if you don't know a culture, you shouldn't judge it. Mark even bought the DVD after the movie ended cos it was just too damn good a movie.

A scene from the movie when Orked was explaining something to her friend about "You like who you like" concept was my favorite. I finally can say that I'm happy with how things turned out with that person. I'm happy that he found someone else and as for me, my someone is out there. if he isn't, well....too bad. Life is too beautiful to think about this things.

Oh yeah, before we left KLCC, Mark saw Sharon working. So we drop by at Chilies to say hello. Boy, was she surprised to see us. She didn't realise it was me at first. It was awkward meeting her coz I haven't seen her for so long. Well, I better go now. Need to pick up Emily from KLIA.

My darling friend is finally back in KL; even if it's only for a week.

No comments: