Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Been awhile since I've blogged. Reasons are:
1) My TmNet account is barred. Damn them for billing me late.
2) Lecturers are bombarding me with assignments
3) Shari is just plain lazy.

I'm in Midvalley now; in the cybercafe. With the girls, of course.Planning to skip Dr J's classes again. He is such a dull lecturer. While I was heading for the food court, Mark [my pink darling] called to ask if I was ok. The quake did affect my area [probably since I kind of lived on an island]. Surprisingly I was too dead asleep to realized it. When I woke up to head for classes, mum told me about it.

She said the whole area was shaking. She and dad thought it was their minds playing a trick on them [silly them]. The water in the tanks [in the toilets] actually overflow due to the quake. I was the only one in the house still sleeping when all of this happened. I was surprised that they forgot to wake me up.Anyway, I'm hoping that my family in Penang and in Indonesia are doing well.

No comments: