Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm such a lazy bum. Not only I'm ignoring my assignments..I'm ignoring this blog as well. I'm just getting plain lazy to do anything.

I even had the nerve to go out the whole day yesterday [Saturday]. I went out with Mark for a movie and to just hang out at Midvalley. The movie "Spanglish" was pretty good; I mean by the message it was trying to send out to the audience. Before the movie, we had a light snack [turkey sandwich which we shared]. I must admit that I'm trying to lose a couple of pound [my tummy area ONLY]. Yesterday was not a day for dieting. After the movie, we walked around to get some stuff. Mel called..the fella is quite eager to see me and Mark together. He still thinks we have something going out..and I don't mean the friendship type. I wanted to head home early but Mel sweet-talked me into staying longer. He and Lisa were at KLCC (for the Cleo event) so we had to wait for them to come over to Midvalley.

Mel looks good as usual. Lisa is drop damn cute!! As soon as they saw us, Mel went like "how long has the "relationship" between me and Mark going on". I had wanted to clear the rumors but Mel was determined to see something going on. So I think I'll just give in into his assumptions. Only Mark and I knows the truth. That we're just FRIENDS..nothing more. Anyway, I didn't talk much during the meet-up. My mind was kind of wandering around; I knew I had something important to do but had no idea what. Around 7.20pm, I left with Mark. He was nice enough to accompany me to my car. We said our goodbyes and hugged.

As soon as I left Midvalley, Shah called. Ohmygod, I forgot that I had a dinner date with him and his friends. I had to rushed to Shah Alam to meet up with the gang. Luckily, Nicki was there and she brought my clothes [too bad, it was a halter top....not a clothing for a mamak stall gathering]. Another lucky thing was Sue decided to cook for us instead. So I had a place and time to change into my newer clothes. Then the bad luck comes. The guys thought it was funny to pull my halter top's string while I was eating. Yup, I nearly flashed my boobs to the gang and I wasn't wearing anything underneath!!! Shah got mad coz no one bullies his "sayang". After he said that, the gang thought we got back together but I'm very much against that for several reasons. I had to explained that Shah and I are just an ex-couple who get along really well even after a bad break-up. I left around 10.30 coz I couldn't stand one of the girls whining.

Got home. Replied smses. Talked to mum. Had my supper. Slept off.

No comments: