Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm suppose to be doing my assignment but couldn't resist the temptation to blog. I'm feeling abit emotional today; missing Em and Tim. Tim has dropped off the face of the earth; worried that he hasn't returned my calls or e-mails. Hopefully he's doing well.

My day was so dull. The usual routine of going to college. The only fun I had was talking to the girls. Fiona has been having problems with her guy's mum. For some reason, that woman [the mum] is totally against Fiona. She told me the whole story while I was driving to the Bangsar Putra Station. I listened and sympathized with her story. She asked for my advice since I happened to go through a similiar situation before. I told her to never bend to the mum's pressure and stick to what you believe is right. I really hope things goes well between Alex and Fiona cos I think they make a great couple.

Well, off to do my work. May this week be a productive one for me :)

No comments: