Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm enjoying my free time. No waking up early, no sleeping early, bascially I do nothing. Mum hasn't been on my case since by next year, I'll be an adult..meaning, I have to start earning my own living. Actually looking forward to earning my own cash and of course, spending it.

My weekend was spent by staying at home with a few dates with Tim. I'm so happy that he's around and not in London [he was due back there tomorrow] but due to the bombings, his parents decided to let him chill in KL till the end of the month. This means he'll be around for my birthday. Speaking of which, I'm making a list of what I want...
  1. A leather belt [a really good one]
  2. DKNY Be Delicious Perfume
I'm still thinking of what I want. Mel called on Saturday,to meet up with him and Mark but I was lazy plus busy with bro's engagement stuff. Yup, my bro is finally getting hitched. The wedding is next year though. Can't wait to get a new sister-in-law :)

No comments: