Thursday, June 30, 2005

Another lovely day at work. The current contestants, [Uncle] Lawrence, Teoh, Kim and Mark are still showing signs of not giving up. Today is the fourth day of the final leg for the Tuff Enuff Challenge. Yesterday was Teoh's birthday [his 21st], poor guy had no one to celebrate it with him since he's from Penang. If all the contestants are still going on strong on Sunday [Final day], then the competition might need to be extended untill there's only one left standing. Which means i might have to work longer! I really want to chill out on a beach somewhere right now.

I got the strangest feeling that something is going to happen soon. What could it be?? Hmmm... I wonder what! Mum thinks I'm getting darker from working at Sg Wang in the hot sun. I think so myself; but who cares. I have to meet with several of my friends; Mark before he's off to London, Harith [the guy is so sweet...], Beng [my best "guy" friend] and of course, Tim. Tim is back from UK; I only found out this morning from my Dad [of all people]. It seems that dear ol' Tim done a stupid thing by shaving off his hair. Poor guy must be looking like a bald rat right now.

Another thing that's been bugging me is my Ex. Not THAT ONE, ok! but the first guy I ever dated. I wonder how he is, whether his looks changed, is he still annoying. Even though we parted in bad terms, I always had a soft spot for him, Mi. His family was always nice to me. I can't believe how I was back then; it was really a "little girl's crush". Anyway, I hope everything works out well for him.

No comments: