Thursday, June 2, 2005

My week of Firsts of everything…

I took my first ride on the monorail on Tuesday. From KL Sentral, another first for me. Never been to that place before. I got completely lost there…hardly knew my way around. Kept asking for directions from people..felt a little bit like a tourist.

Met up with Mark for lunch and a movie [Star Wars]. While having lunch, we had a nice conversation about what’s new with both our life. I’m on my two-weeks study break, exams will be on the 8th and 10th of June. I’m nowhere close in mastering the subjects I took; wish me tons of luck. Another first would be the trip to Berjaya Times Square with Mark. Finally, I’ve made it there. Then another first was visiting the Borders bookstore. I’m quite impressed with it but the place is quite bare. Caught a couple making out in the corner though..tsk..tsk…..hehehe

The movie was good; though Anakin/Darth Vader wasn’t much of a baddie. Natalie Portman was amazing; she looked hot that even me as a girl could have fallen for her looks. After the movie, we sat at StarBucks in Borders for another meal. We had cakes and tea; I was craving for the cheesecake the day before. Lucky me; the blueberry cake was heavenly. I offered to redo his blog layout; which I will after my exams and after my own site is up and running [Shari will be moving from Blogger to another site]. Mark was going to tell me something during this time but he doesn’t not to. Meanie! I’m still wondering what is it..should get Mel to interrogate Mark on this. He won’t spill anything [damnit]….

Around 4.30, we left. I had a great time that day. Took my mind off the stress of dealing with so many things that’s been going on in my life so far. Seriously miss the girls..no more gossips till next 2 weeks. This weekend, I’ll be heading off to Penang for a wedding. Looking forward to eat..eat…and eat.

That was for last week's events.

I'm now recovering from really bad case of flu, migraine and the monthly womanly pain known to everyone as PERIOD. I''ve never been so sick beofre [this year anyway]; my routine for this week is sleep, have medicine, sleep, and study around 3am for exams. I'm starting work soon; can't wait to earn $$$. The Penang trip was great except a relative of my mum passed away. The reason was the Doc gave her the wrong pills for her chicken pox/diabetes! I could have strangle the Doc for such a silly and deadly act.

Bro is now in Indonesia, not sure which part. Lucky him to get a job that involves travelling. Anyway, I can't wait for him to get back so that he can take back his car from the workshop so that I can start using my car back. I'm sorry for being an idiot to Em and Tim the other day on the phone; I was moody and my childish ways got ahead of me. Luckily they still love me just the same [thanks for understanding]. Well, that's all. Off to studying.

Oh yeah, come support the participants [will be announced soon]. You might just see me at work [winks]

No comments: