Monday, June 20, 2005

Finally I have time to blog. I'm working for the Hitz FM/Ford Tuff Enuff Challenge which is going on at Sg Wang Main Entrance. Evonne and me are on the morning shift [7am to 3pm]; just imagine how early I have to wake up to get ready for work! Anyway, I can't take any day off so I'm practically tired by the end of each week [another 2 more weeks to go till the finals] I'm hoping for the KL finalist to win; its down to Kim and Nathan now. The car stinks by now; somehow the public is amazed how we can stand the smell, LOL.

But to me. A guy asked me out for a date. I said maybe, then I said that I'm busy. Strange, I won't mind having someone in my life but somehow, I'm being "Chandler", afraid to commit. Talked to Em about this and she said the most truest thing..."Shari, when you're with someone, your face glows with joy, right now, it doesn't but soon it would be, that I pray for everyday" Thanks to my PMS mood, I cried when she said that. I truly miss that girl! Em, you better come back to KL soon k. Anyway, I took lots of photos nowadays...hopefully I have the time to upload them.

No comments: