Wednesday, June 8, 2005

One more paper to go. Today's exam was not as bad as I thought it would be. Strangely I was able to answer all 4 questions [in essay format] just in time to hand it in. I'm off from work today but I'm still feeling tired from yesterday :(

Work has been fun [cos the girls are around] but very tiring [8 hours shift]. My shift starts from 7am to 3pm; I have very little time to study or rest. The contestants so far have been nice and friendly; though their request for certain things is getting on my nerves. I'm not sure who will win the car though; hopefully the KL contestant will. Right now, I'm studying for Friday's paper; reading up on Culture. Might meet up with Mark this Saturday after my shift is over; [note to self: bring change of shirt]. Seriously, I stink after 8 hours of working..it is so hot in KL. Note to Friends: Inform me a day earlier before wanting to meet me; so that I can bring a shirt to change from my uniform. Bringing camera tomorrow; will post photos soon.

No comments: