Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finally free to do whatever I want. I'm currently so bloody happy right now; nothing can upset me. Em is due back in KL any moment now; she'll taking a cab to Lee's house. Lee is due back tomorrow; no idea why they just can't take the same flight together. Must be another disagreement between them; well...they always fight and quarrel but only for a short while.

Might be heading to Penang again this weekend. The real estate agent wants the folks to sign some documents and stuff. I wouldn't mind going but kind of looking forward to meet up with friends. Sis announced that she and hubby will be going for a trip next year [company-sponsored] to China; not sure which part though.

The roof is finally done! I can finally sleep peacefully in the mornings.

No comments: