Thursday, December 8, 2005

Last day of classes today; I can't believe it. No more waking up early for lectures [I can't wait to wake up early to get to work *pouts*]. Had IM class today; he gave some tips for exams and the case study notes. IM; stands for International Marketing. The case study is about Harry Potter and its marketing activities; branding and so forth. Should be interesting since the rage nowadays is to watch the latest HP movie.

After class, we [me, Evonne and Fiona] headed to photocopying shop to get the extra notes. As usual, the place was packed with students so we decided to just order the notes and collect it later after lunch. I promised mum that I'll be back for lunch but I couldn't resist eating with the girls. We headed back to main block; ate at the usual mamak spot. Talked abit; waiting for time to pass so that we could get the notes. Around 1.30, I drove the girls back to Wisma Help to get the notes. Tough luck, the lady went out for lunch so I had to parked my car at W.Help to wait for the lady to be back. We headed to DSA; just to hang out and wait. Saw Beng there; playing snooker. Evonne said he looked so happy; I said good that he's playing with the guys :)

Around 2.30, the lady finally was there. Left the girls at Bangsar LRT Station. Went home. Told mum that I'll eat in the evening; even though I know I barely can eat anything else! Was pretty moody; coz of PMS. Then, someone called me. He was pretty nervous [as usual] but cute in a way. Yes, I'm being mushy right now. He called to check on me and all; then he forgot to tell me the real reason he called in the first place! We hang up after 3 minutes on the phone; I was still curious why he called. At that time, I didn't know what he did to surprise me.

Had dinner with the folks. Surfing online to check out stuff on Harry Potter. Then, while checking my mail, I noticed that he sent me an e-mail. It goes:
"....sorry for not calling you for some time now...the last exam was a killer.so i was to avoid *distractions* if i wanna make the grades. I hope you'll forgive me............"

He wrote more but hmmm, some things are better left unknown! Weird, I was angry at him coz no news from him; for almost a month now. But he has his reasons for not calling. Well, we just have to wait and see how things goes *fingers crossed*

No comments: