Thursday, March 29, 2007

Workload has been the main reason for avoiding and neglecting this blog. Sometimes, I wish I could just blog and blog and blog about work but internet is huge and the chances of someone from work finding this blog is oh-so-easy. I can't complain though; I'm learning so much new things and experiencing life to its fullest because my work revolves around events and the people around it. So cheers to my WORK!

Mark's birthday is coming soon. Can't wait for it; K planned something *winks at Mark*

Oh yeah, K is my special someone. Finally, I've found someone. So far, its doing great. No more details about it..I rather have the memories in my mind than having it written out in the blog. All I can see and say is he makes me so happy coz I don't have to pretend to be someone else. I'm just being myself; weird and all when I'm with him.

Life's good, people!!!

No comments: