Friday, April 13, 2007

Blogging from work. Where else could I blog right?!? Work has been ok; not many events for the month of April. But I've learnt that my job requires me to be 24/7 ever-ready to work..no matter what. It sucks but I'm fine. I'm just happy that I get to claim for almost everything during working hours.

My sis hasn't been feeling well nowadays. I'm really worried about her. I'm also worried about mum coz she's worried about sis and me. I haven't been spending time at home lately due to work and hanging out alot. Will try to make it up to her this weekend. Other family members are ok; just Aqif dislikes my bro [due to some silliness on my bro's part]. Other than that....they are all doing fine.

What else to blog about..hmmm....

Oh yeah, went to Kanye West concert at Stadium Merdeka. It was a blast!! Thanks to Mark..who graciously paid for my tix. There were pretty good seats. We went with some of his friends. K didn't go for the concert but we spent enough time waiting around so it was all good. After the concert, K picked me and Mark up for dinner [it should have been supper] at Planet Hollywood..been ages since I've been there. Food was good. Company was great..my best friend and my boyfriend. Dropped Mark off at his house.

The next day, I took MC due to lack of sleep. The rest of the week is quite a blur.

On the personal side, I'm very very very happy. Thanks to him.

No comments: