Monday, April 30, 2007

I miss you!

Even though, I spent my weekend with you...I still miss you!


Ok, back to my normal blogging. Life's been good; more highs than lows...


I spent most of my time with K during the weekend. Saturday, went to this car show at Bukit Jalil. Yes, I'm determined to learn and experience new things with him. I can imagine someone laughing hard right now.




I want my car to be like the above...just kidding. I managed to get a tan from spending far-too-long-a-time at the car show.

Noticed the tired look?!? Went home tired after a long day. But it was a good way to spend my Saturday. I was determined not to see him on Sunday. Somehow we decided to hang out anyway. Went shopping....the usual couple-ish stuff. Moral of this entry is never say "i don't want to see you" coz I'm bound to see you anyway...no matter what. *Winks*

No comments: