Saturday, November 17, 2007

Been awhile now since I’ve updated the blog. Lots of interesting things happened so far. Quit my job, got a new one. Went for a holiday (treasure hunting). And so much more..I can barely remember what happened last month.

So far, this new job is so much better than my previous one; no deadlines! Colleagues are friendly and helpful *a loud cheer from me* Can’t really reveal much as one does not want to get into trouble with management about one’s blog. Overall, I’m happy with my move here.

As for the treasure hunt/holiday, it was the first get-away trip for me and K. Lots of great moments, a tiny argument over Twisties and lots of wonderful situations as a couple. We went with his colleague, Tina and her boyfriend. The hotel was great; love the beachers *we practically went to most of the beaches in the state*, the prizes were good and the hunt was exciting. See, I can be active when I want to.

4 months or so to our engagement day. Excited.

At work right now. New job requires me to work every alternate Saturdays *for 4 hours* which is ok with me. Pmsing right now; I hate hormonal changes – moody, grumpy, hay-wired Shari.

No comments: