Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Managed to get some stuff done over the weekend. Made breakfast for him on Sunday at my house; first time for me to wake up early to cook….not even for me but for someone else. Can I get some applause here, people!

Took an unexpected leave of absence from work yesterday. Got my SIM card changed…I can now video call the special someone. No hiding from me anymore; evil laugh. We managed to watch two movies during the weekend; both movies sucked since both had cliff-hanger endings. K said its my fault for picking bad movies; as if syg!

I also found the kebaya that is destined to be my attire for the engagement day. I know the day is a long time off but it doesn't hurt to look right. Anyway, the kebaya is light blue with beadings; slightly see-through. Syg was very worried about the transparency of the cloth. I fell in love with that kebaya while syg fell in love with another white one. So we came to a compromise that we shall get both. However, the price for each kebaya is around RM600...far over my budgeted price. I don't think I'll get the kebayas as its too pricey..oh well, there will be others.

*POUTS*

[update]
Confirmed not getting it. F*cking annoyed at everything!

2 comments:

Nanie M. Ali said...

I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in anything you put on sweetheart. I miss you lah. Lama gila kita tak jumpa kan? :(

Shari said...

yeah lama betul....biler nak jumpa...