Monday, February 4, 2008

Another weekend gone. It was tiring, fun and full of happy moments.

Watched the movie “Cuci” with K. The movie not-so-bad; I think the seats were packed with movie-goers in the cinema hall we were in. Saw the preview for the horror flick, “Congkak”. I didn’t actually saw anything from the preview; as I had my eyes closed. K is determined to watch that movie with me. Right sayang, I will close my eyes most of the time during the show. Money well-spent.

Bought a top for him. We had our usual donuts at Big Apple; yummy. Wanted to get his shirt for the hantaran but we were too lazy. The drive back to my house was the best. We spent the almost-one-hour drive back home; reminiscing about how we met, the stuff we did, the problems we’ve been through. It was nice and sweet; in the coming weeks will be our first anniversary so we decided to be emo yesterday. I didn’t mind though; as it was nice to see him that way. I was kind of sad when he left; but happy that we were back to the comfort zone; as before.

As the up-coming CNY holidays, we were thinking of making a trip up to Bukit Fraser *AGAIN* Looking forward to it; since every time we go somewhere….there’s always something memorable that will happen.

No comments: