Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I’m happy and sad at the same time. Happy because the engagement preparations are going on well, so far. Only left his baju melayu to buy right now.

Last Friday was our anniversary. I was kind of sad since we couldn’t see each other that day due to work commitments. But he surprised me by taking me off work for lunch. Then he did his usual surprise by sending flowers to my office. Thanks so much sayang! I appreciate everything you do.

Flowers with a card ~~ Thanx sayang. Muahh

The weekend was spent mostly with him anyway. Had half-day work on Saturday; then went to his place and then to The Curve. Bought some stuff at the street market; a ring for him and bracelet n 2 shirts for me. While on Sunday, it was a day out with mum and aunt. Bought more decorations for the hantarans. I’ll be doing my own décor; wish me luck people! After that, a movie and dinner with K. At dinner, he started asking some annoying questions like “what if I was sick or in a come, would you wait”. He was actually trying to get me to cry. Which I didn’t but I almost did.

Next thing you know, he’s warded at HUKM.

The sad thing is my K is sick. And we have no idea what it is yet. Right now, he’s getting all the necessary check-ups to determine what it is. I couldn’t be with him today coz I took a day off work yesterday so today I have to come in for work. Luckily no pending projects. Spent the whole day yesterday with him at his place; parents were around of course. Slept for an hour or so there coz I didn’t get much rest after hearing that he was warded on Sunday (night). Had lunch, watched TV and went home.

Please pray that everything is fine with him.

4 comments:

Malaysia Subaru Palm Challenge said...

babe, hope k gets well soon! you also take care ok. *hugs*

Shari said...

thanx. *hugs*

still craving for sushi hehe

Fieran said...

Sorry to hear about K. Hope he gets well soon. Hang in there...everything will be fine. *HUG*

Shari said...

thanx babe. he's getting better...and i'm getting sick as well.

myself going for check-up today