Monday, March 24, 2008

Another week goes by. Work has been hectic due to preparations for the big event next month. I kind of miss doing events like my previous job; the hassle of it all and when the event finally takes place smoothly; I can finally breathe and be proud that I contributed something to the big event.

As for the other side of my life, there have been ups and downs. Whose life isn’t that way right?!? It feels weird (in a good way) to be typing or doing work then suddenly I notice the ring on my finger. I smile every time that happens. Why? Coz his face will pop into my mind and the idea of being someone’s fiancĂ©e can be considered mind-bogging for me. Me who vowed never to meet anyone after my ex, me who swear to stay single for life and be an old lady with my friend *you know who you are ok!*…funny how certain events changes everything. With certain things that happened, when I’m alone at home (my parents’ place, of course)…I miss having him around; asking me to get him this and that.

Ahhhh….hectic day at work *pouts*

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

it's nice isn't it being loved and in love. :P

Shari said...

yup. it's a great feeling.

tIcKLeMe said...

eh? no more updates? :O