Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It is true when they say that when you happy, someone will try to upset you. I was upset but I take it as just another silly moment. I have so many things to be grateful and happy about; so I shouldn’t let anyone spoil my mood.

Yes, I maybe passionate about certain things…who wouldn’t be if they were to be in my position. I’m tired of this all. I just want to enjoy in this moment of happiness.

To the people who think that their actions and words can hurt me, yes you can annoy me but remember, for every evil action/words that comes from you….

Tuhan yang akan balas. Siapa yang aniaya siapa….fikirkan baik buruk diri sebelum buat orang.

I’m not perfect and I don’t want to be perfect….my flaws are what make me unique. Take it or leave it. I have my family, my fiancĂ©e and my life…..I don’t even have any bad intetntions towards you.

I’M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: