Friday, January 21, 2011

1 Month

It’s exactly one month since we’ve been together. And nothing changed.
It just got better. I’m happier in this relationship; comparing it to the others. Thumbs up from my family so far; since they know I’m no longer crying, eyes swollen, losing weight and other depressing condition.

Hanging out more with the girls especially Cik Zura. My Penang trip with her would be awesome; Hard Rock Penang here we come!
On the family front, it’s been as normal as it can be. On the work front, the contract is hopefully being renewed (fingers crossed).

By end of January, one of my “burdens” will be gone. Thank god; really glad that it’s getting lesser now. The pest has been ym-ing/texting me lately but no longer do I feel the sense of anger. Even I don’t feel that annoyed by him anymore. It is best to let karma deal with these type of people.

Overall, life has been very kind to me lately. Syukur for everything. That’s about it for now.

Happy 1st month Anniversary Benny. I love u ;)

No comments: