Sunday, March 13, 2011

Decision made and happy with it

Its March already! OMG, time flies...

I've made a big decision last month by saying NO to my job contract renewal at the Magazine Place. I'm now with an ecommerce business. Its been good so far, only a week there but things has been good. Colleagues are around my age so lots to talk about. Boss is also nice, really young but super cool.

What does my new job revolve around? Designer items, hotels, spa and all things luxurious. Still in the sales line but I love the environment of the company. My business card is so cool...will upload a pic of it later. Super excited about work nowadays which is a very good sign. I know that I've been job-hopping a lot but my "rezeki" is always good so I'm thankful for that.

Other than that, my financial situation is getting better. I have now 2 "burden" more to go...yippee..

THANKFUL for everything!

No comments: