Thursday, September 15, 2011

“Warmest Greetings from XXXXXX!”

Yes, that’s how I usually start my work emails and phone greetings nowadays. There’s lots of things to learn at work. Plus with my senior colleague leaving, I would have to share the work responsibilities with my Boss. Sounds horrific but I’m up for the challenge. Guess I’ll be doing a-bit of sales after all. Oh well, life goes on :P

My daily routine for now is home, work, lunch, work, home, sleep...over and over again. I’ll probably need to go out more. The reason for being a lazy bum/couch potato at home this month is mainly to family duties at home (Raya, open houses – mine’s and others) and also the budget restraint I’m having due to my August salary not given in time. So my August salary would go into my account this month – end of September instead.

So this month, I’m getting double my salary *grins*

But still thankful coz I managed to give Mak Ayah money, paid my car and bills, duit raya for the brats....enough for my daily work expenses.

Always be thankful. I’ve learned from hardship before. Thank god, life is getting better.

Colleagues are nice here..most of them are older but they’re fun/friendly. I’ve been getting used to being called “Kakak” by the younger colleagues. Finally reached that stage in life where I’m hardly being called “Adik”. Hopefully I don’t look too old..*cringes* - wait...*smiles instead*...Me no want wrinkles on me face!

Enough of work.

Back to work now. Tata peeps....

No comments: