Wednesday, May 4, 2005

I'm having such a bad day. First, I woke up late for college, found out that my brother decided he was too sick to go work [I'm driving him to work nowadays], so I realized I still can make it for Mr B's class. Around 7am, a friend called to ask for a lift to her workplace. I said ok, as long as she waits for me at the highway petrol station. Picked her up..what a bad move!!!

She started complaining about being sleepy [who asked her to hang out so late anyway!!], I kept my cool by focusing on the road. Then, she started sighing everytime I had to brake, why...cos she said she'll be late for work again. At this point, I just scolded her. If you expect to be early for work, then wake up early [therefore, don't stay up late] and drive yourself to work early!! Is that so hard to do!! How can a 23 year old woman act that way!

I arrived just in time to get on the bus to the other block. Then, the third bad thing happened. The parking boomgate hit my car. The stupid guy was fixing it, I stopped to wait for him but there was another car coming so I drove past the gate. Next thing I saw was the boomgate hitting my car. Now my car's roof is slightly dented at the driver's side, the paint came off too! The annoying thing was the guy blamed me. I scolded him for being careless and he should fix the gate when no cars were coming in. Really spolit the rest of my day.

Mr B's class was the only enjoyable event I had. I managed to "lose" my brother's Touch & Go card [it had RM300 credit left in it] but found it under my car seat once I've calmed down. Then I sprained my hand by carrying too many heavy books. I'm hoping nothing else happens tonight since I'm planning to finish up [meaning start] on my assignment which is due on Friday. Wish me luck.

No comments: