Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Should I...shouldn't I? Right now, I'm having second thoughts about taking care of Daniel's pet [a cat]. He're leaving for Japan tonight; and I'm suppose to take care of his car till next Friday. Can Shari do this while stressing over an assignment which is due next Friday. I agreed to this because Daniel has been a really good friend and I really wanted to pay back all the favors he did for me before. At least, I get my chance to have a pet. Family thinks I'll probably kill the cat by Saturday. Sigh.

Another week to go before my 2 weeks break then I'll be having exams. Then 3 months holiday. Planning to work but that I'll have to see how things go. Evonne the lucky girl got a part-time at the oh-so-famous IBM [that is so familiar to me..hehehe] *winks at Em* Fiona said she had a job for me; but I'm not sure if that's working out since I haven't heard anything else. The poor girl is sick...hope she'll feels better soon. Tim is coming back to KL in August which means I'll be staying up every night that month. I seriously hope that I don't migraines like when Lee was back in town.

Speaking of migraines, I'm having one right now. Off to write up my project proposal. Tata...

Oh yeah, my cousin is pregnant AGAIN...no wonder she always saying she's busy with the hubby...

No comments: